Sunday 22 March 2015

5 Qualities I Admire In A Good Leader


5 Qualities To Look For in A Good Leader

Have you ever had a leader who was boring, ineffective and  not confident? It is the worst because all you can think of is how did they get where they are at. I've been bossed around by some the the worst people and I can tell you first hand it was awful. An admirable leader is honest, loud, funny, courageous and understanding. Rules are meant to be broken, and anybody who is successful has never played 100% by the rules their whole life.
Image result for qualities in a good leader
Tracy, Brian. Lead by Example; Know the Good Qualities of a Leader.2015

Let me ask you this, would you rather go into work 

feeling used, stepped on and bored? Or would you rather somebody make your work day fun? I know my choice and I choose fun. A good leader will always do what they can to make you feel better about yourself, they know when you are having a good day or a bad day. They are somebody who you could listen to, trust and are very negotiable. They know how to make you laugh, yet know when to be serious and get work done. A good leader can be anyone from your favourite teacher, to a captain on your favourite sports team, one of your best friends or even your boss. They can make things fun and encourage you to be the best you can be.
I respect anybody who shows me respect because that is just who I am. I am a very friendly guy, but if you don't respect me chances are I'm not going to have a very good conversation with you. If my leader did not make an effort in getting to know my personality, or was very soft spoken I would not get along with him. I like somebody who knows what they are doing, loud personality and can make me laugh. Anybody who makes me look forward to getting out of bed is great in my books.
Image result for funny animals with guns
/www.amusingtime.com/
Image result for admirable

  A good leader can put themselves in their fellow co-workers shoes and share some common ground. A leader who thinks they are better than you will not be successful, instead people will resent them. An effective leader can relate to others, have a good laugh, show courage take risks, be honest whether it is good or bad news, and encourage you to be the best you can be.










Please interact with me I would love to hear your opinions. My gmail is is jordanmattie17@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook as Jordan Mattie
iammattie@blogger.com       
And follow me on twitter @jmattie17 

    LIKE THIS? SHARE IT!
      Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment